White Rock Creek Ranch
78± Acres | Uvalde County, Texas | $289,000
Load up the ATVs and UTVs! Bring the Family!
This Ranch is approximately 2± miles distance from the Huge Dam in Camp Wood on the Nueces River. Enjoy Swimming, Fishing, Kayaking, Canoeing or Floating!
Game Hunt, Sport Shoot, Horseback Ride, Explore and Create New Trails.
Farm & Ranch, Hunting & Recreation
78± Acres • Wildlife Tax Exemption
Camp Wood, Texas • Uvalde County
3.5± miles South of Camp Wood • 1.7± miles Down Paved County Road 416
- 3,600± Ft. Both Sides Wet-Weather Coyote Creek – that’s over 1/2 a mile!
- Ideal Lowland with Fertile Soil
- Topographical Diversity towards the Creek area
- Combination of both Open Area and Area of Dense Tree Coverage
- Flourishing Native Grasses
- Rich Soils and Blankets of Various Wildflowers
- Dense Tree and Plant Coverage for Private Building Sites and providing as an Excellent Habitat and Food Source for Free Roaming Wildlife
- Live Oak
- Prickly Pear Cactus
- Texas Sotol with Towering Bloom Stalks
- Excellent population of Free Roaming Wildlife within a High-Fenced Ranch allowing for Great Hunting Opportunity
- Established game trails
- Whitetail Deer
- Axis Deer
You never know what you might see!
- Hunting & Recreation Ranch
- Paved County Road Frontage
- Beautiful Near and Distant Views
- Useable Bottomland with Terrain Ranges nearing the Creek’s Bed
- Ideal Level Building Sites
- Rough-In Ranch Road Bordering the Property
- Short distance from Swimming Fun on the Nueces River
- Clear Night Skies great for Telescoping
Download & Print
Fill Our Form and I’ll Call You
Cash to Seller
Third Party Finance
BRANDON BOWNDS, BROKER
Information is believed reliable, but not guaranteed by REALTOR®. Property is subject to prior sale, correction or withdrawal without notice.