10.10+ Acres | Bandera County, Texas | $324,900
With Frontage on Both Sides of the Sabinal River, this is definitely a great place to get your feet wet. Prime location for Relaxation. Texas Hill Country Mountains near and far, capture the amazing views. Rivers flow strong and clear. This is definitely a place for those who are drawn to the area for it’s Natural Beauty.
HURRY BEFORE THIS ONE IS GONE!!!
Live Water, New Listing
10.10± Acres – RARE OPPORTUNITY!
Vanderpool, Texas • Bandera County
Both Paved Highway 187 Frontage and County Maintained County Road Frontage
- BOTH sides of Strong Flowing, Crystal Clear, Wide Sabinal River Frontage
- Wet-Weather Draw
Level and Gently Rolling Bottomlands with Fertile Soils
Forested with Massive Towering Hardwoods including Live Oak, Spanish Oak, Chinquapin Oak, Cypress, Sycamore, Cedar Elm, Walnut and Pecan. Several species of trees display a vibrant array of beautiful colors during Fall Foliage while others provide as a valuable food source for Wildlife. Blanketed with flourishing Native Grasses, Wildflowers and Plant Life familiar to the Texas Hill Country River Region.
Wild Game seen include Axis, Whitetail, Turkey and Hog. A long list of bird life is present throughout this area.
- A property of this size and nature is nearly impossible to find in this area! Here it is! Extremely Rare Opportunity!!!
- BOTH sides of the Sabinal River
- Wet-Weather Draw
- Bottomlands with Fertile Soil and Flourishing Native Grasses
- Possible Indian Mounds and Artifacts
- Wildlife Tracks and Trails
- Surrounded by Massive Hardwoods and Beautiful Views
- Clear Night Skies studded with Countless Stars and Constellations
- Excellent Building Site
- Electricity located on property
- Camping, Fishing, Exploring, Leisure Artifact Digging, Birding, Vacationing, Full-Time Living
- Not far from Lost Maples State Natural Area and a short drive over the Mountain to Garner State Park
Fill Our Form and I’ll Call You
Cash to Seller
Third Party Finance
BRANDON BOWNDS, BROKER
Information is believed reliable, but not guaranteed by REALTOR®. Property is subject to prior sale, correction or withdrawal without notice.