The Goat Shed
22± Acres | Bandera County, Texas | $1,675,000
A unique and special place. The architecture of the home embraces the land and it’s beauty to the fullest. If you want something different, this is the place for you! This home definitely makes an impression. A true statement of creatively designed architecture in a setting with Large Neighboring Ranches make this a true rare find in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Featured, Just Reduced, Live Water, Farm & Ranch, Hunting & Recreation, Properties with Improvements
Medina, Texas • Bandera County
- Extensive Frontage Both Sides Strong Flowing Maura’s Creek
- Frontage along One Side of Crystal Clear Cazey Creek
- Water Well
- Water Storage Tank
- Excellent Blend of Land Features
- Hill Top Advantage to First Class Valley Views
- Rugged Terrain and Limestone Terraces slope down to a Level Home Site located at the base of the Wooded Hillside
- Gently rolling bottomland with fertile soils descend gradually down to Maura’s Creek while another portion cantilevers over a steep Limestone Bluff overlooking Cazey Creek below
- Xeriscaped Yard Areas Studded with Large Towering Live Oak that were preserved and integrated into the Home Site
- Wooded Hillside Forested with Live Oak, Spanish Oak, Cedar and multitudinous Plant Life
- Several species of trees display a vibrant array of beautiful colors during Fall Foliage while others provide as a valuable food source for Wildlife
- Sycamore Trees and Aquatic Plant Life familiar to the Texas Hill Country River Region
Free Roaming Native Wildlife including :
- Migratory Birds
- Aquatic Amphibians
- Maura’s Creek is located along a portion of the Northern Boundary while Cazey Creek stretches along a portion of the Eastern boundary.
- Swimming Holes, Wading Pools, Waterfall, Crystal Clear Waterfront
- Extraordinary 6,522± Sq. Ft. Home with an Additional 1,126± Sq. Ft. in Covered Porches
- 3 Bedroom – 3.5 Bathroom Home with Master Suite, Mud/Utility Room, Kitchen/Great Room, Home Office, Guest Bedrooms/Study, Home Theatre, Oversized Recreation Complex, Craft Room/Workshop, Green House and 3 Car Climate Controlled Garage with Additional Covered Carport Parking.
- Hill Top exposes the upmost beautiful views while the Wooded Hill Side shades the home. Bottomland and Creekside establish the perfect combination for Relaxation and Quality Time with Family and Friends.
- Tranquil and Relaxing Atmosphere
- Water Storage Tank
- Water Well
- Theatre Room with Ambient Lighting
- Workshop / Craft Room with Built -In Storage
- The Backyard is studded with Shade Casting Oaks and filled with sounds of flowing water and wind rustling through the Hills.
- The Extraordinary Home is composed of 5 Main “Sheds”, each “shed” holding a Main Function of the Home. Surrounded by Hills.
- Unique Exterior of the Entry Pergola is designed with Rafter Tails to look like Dragons symbolizing strength and protection.
- A Large Pivot Door is an entry without comparison
- Sleek Stained Concrete Flooring
- Clerestory Windows bring in Natural Lighting and nearby Mountain Views
- Stone Walls add warmth to the Modern Interior of the Home
- Water, Money and Time Saving Crushed Granite Xeriscaping adds an Aesthetically-Pleasing Appearance to the Outside Space of the home while providing Low Maintenance and Natural Beauty.
- Clear Night Skies studded with Countless Stars and Constellations
- Hillside Blocks the Harsh West Sun
- Green House
- 3-Car Heated and Cooled Enclosed Garage with additional Covered Carport Parking
- The Great Room to Kitchen area hold key to some of the best views in the house, opening up to a 14’ deep covered patio by a 24’ wide sliding glass wall really bringing in the outdoors. Retractable Screens operated by remote control help keep insects out.
- First Class Gorgeous Views Capture the Panorama of Two Long Valleys and Nearby Surrounding Hills.
- The Master Bedroom showcases Cork Flooring, Large Walk-In Closet and Two 12′ walls of sliding glass converging at a corner to visually and physically connect the room to the outdoors. The Glass Doors open up to a covered porch with exposed wood rafters, beams and an outdoor shower.
- Sizable Laundry Room complete with plentiful counter space, sink and storage
- Significantly Large Recreation Room is an Entertainer’s Delight, inclusive with Wet Bar provides plenty of space for Game Tables, Fitness Equipment and Family / Friends.
- Large Home Office and Bedrooms complete with their own Covered Patios
Download & Print
Fill Our Form and I’ll Call You
Cash to Seller
Third Party Finance
BRANDON BOWNDS, BROKER
Office (830) 966-6111
Mobile (210) 288-4325
Information is believed reliable, but not guaranteed by REALTOR®. Property is subject to prior sale, correction or withdrawal without notice.