29.74+ Acres | Bandera County, Texas | $895,000
Luxurious Custom Home built with All the Extras! Inviting Patios and Incredible Views.
Farm & Ranch, Hunting & Recreation, Properties with Improvements
Scenic 29.74± Acres featuring a Custom Luxurious/Rustic Hill Country Home surrounded by Widespread Patios, framed with Healthy Hardwoods, accented with Beautiful Landscaping and showcasing Vast Panoramic Views and Awe-Inspiring Sunsets.
Utopia, Texas • Bandera County
Paved County Road Frontage
- Premium Deep Water Well with Water Storage Tank and Water Softener System.
Unique Hill Side Property with Elevations reaching up to 2,140± Feet! Steep Walking Trail leads to the top of the Hill behind the house providing good Exercise and Scenic Views.
Forested with a blanket of Beautiful Hardwoods, some to include: Live Oak, Spanish Oak and Mountain Laurel. Prolific Plant Community. Lush Greenery. Landscaping adds a vibrant array of color, highlighting the exterior of the home. Shades of the Spanish Oak leaves display vividly across the property during Fall Foliage.
Texas Hill Country wildlife tend to roam within the brushy and wooded areas, making this property a terrific habitat. Whitetail Deer, Wild Turkey, Squirrel, Opossum, Feral Pig, Porcupine, and Raccoon are some of the native wildlife species that can be found throughout the area.
- A Dramatic Salt-Finished Concrete Stairway leads to a Luxurious/Rustic 3,219± Sq. Ft., 3 Bedroom/3.5 Bathroom True Custom Masterpiece designed with all the Extras for Maximum Comfort.
- Rustic Exterior Pennsylvania Hand-Hewn Barn Timbers with Classy Lampasas Stone and Painted Metal Roof create a remarkable appearance yet blends into the surrounding hill side environment.
- The Exterior of the home showcases multiple variations including: Chopped and Mixed Lampasas Masonry, Rock Headers and Sills, Sand-Finished Painted Stucco and Elaborate Hand-Hewn Barn Timbers shipped from Pennsylvania.
- Custom Designed “Broken Wall” rear and side Retaining Wall highlighted with Intricate Lampasas Stone and Antique-Stained, Sand-Finished Stucco.
- Oversized Two-Car Garage provides Enclosed Parking, lots of Storage and Workshop Area. Additional Storage Space above the Garage.
- Large Covered Patio that also acts as a Breezeway connecting the Home and Garage, including Audio Technology, Recess Lighting, Full Masonry Outdoor Shower, Built-In BBQ Grill with Prep Counter and Eating Area with Incredible Views.
- Step Down from the Covered Patio/Breezeway to a Large Open Patio with Built-In Custom Fire Ring overlooking Amazing Views, Beautiful Sunsets and Late Night Starry Skies across the Canyon.
- 8 Ft. Distressed French Double Entry Doors add a Stylish and Upscale appearance.
- Decorative Acid Stained and Scored Concrete Flooring throughout the First Level with a Calm Carpet selection for the Stairwell and Second Level. Tile Flooring on the Second Level Bathroom.
- The Open Interior Design is highlighted by Hand Troweled Textured Walls, Large Windows and a Sizable Great Room highly structured with Impressive Exposed, Stained, Hand-Hewn Beams shipped from Pennsylvania and Elegant Lighting. Large 2-Way Fireplace connected to the Study. Inset Entertainment Area with Built-In Component Storage accented with Hand-Hewn Header Beams and Recessed Lighting. Three sets of Knotty Alder Double Entry Doors open the Great Room to a Salt-Finished Concrete Balcony overlooking Spectacular Views.
- Gourmet Kitchen sure to impress with Top-of-the-Line Appliances, Custom Stained and Distressed Cabinetry, Tile Back-splashes and Quality Characteristics. Accented with a One-of-a-Kind Tile Decorated, Antique Stained Stucco Vent-a-Hood. Centered with an Oversized Suede Brown Granite Top, Distressed Hickory Stained Island featuring a Stainless Steel Sharp® Microwave Drawer, Island Sink and plenty of Storage. Elegant Recessed and Pendant Lighting. Stainless Steel Appliance Package to include: Bosch Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Jenn Air 48″ 6 Burner Range with Griddle and 48″ Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer. Tons of Counter Space and Storage. Custom Built 8 Ft. Tall Wine Cabinet. Open to Great Room separated with Stone Faced Eating Bar and Stone Columns. Ideal View-Oriented Dining Area.
First Floor 2,949 Sq. Ft. Garage 680 Sq. Ft.
Second Floor 270 Sq. Ft. Porches 681 Sq. Ft.
Total Living 3,219 Sq. Ft. Total Coverage 4,580 Sq. Ft.
- The Mud Room is a great place to kick off your shoes, hang your coat and also provides access to a Huge Walk-In Pantry and separate Spacious Utility Room complete with Broom Closet, Tile Countertops and Hickory Cabinetry providing plenty of Storage. Great space for an additional freezer or fridge.
- The 2-Way Rustic Stone Fireplace also warms the Study just off the Great Room. Spacious and Cozy with Built-In Shelving for Books and Photo Frames. Desk Area great for “at home” office needs. Plenty of room for comfortable seating for Relaxing or Reading.
- Exceptional Double Door Entry just off the Great Room with Decorative Niches leads to the En Suite Master Bedroom. Expansive Windows. Incredible Views. Vaulted Ceiling. Recessed Lighting. Quality Fixtures. Walk-In Closet. His and Her Sink Areas. Large Walk-In Tile Shower
with Decorative Borders, Large Niches, Seating and Two Shower Heads. Elegant Garden Tub with Tile Surround.
- Also off the Great Room, opposite the Master, down a Small Hallway, you can access another Open, Shaded Patio equipped with Audio Technology. You can also access the Powder Room, primary En Suite Guest Bedroom and the Stairwell leading to the Third En Suite Bedroom upstairs. Both Bedrooms featuring Stunning Views. Closets provide plenty of Storage. Bathrooms are complete with Framed Glass Enclosed Tile Showers.
- Fully Distributed Audio/Video Technology Inside and Out, great for Entertaining.
- Interior and Exterior Bronze Fixtures and Decorative Niches, finish the home with a Rustic Elegance for a True Custom Masterpiece.
- Additional acreage available
Download & Print
Fill Our Form and I’ll Call You
Cash to Seller
Third Party Finance
BRANDON BOWNDS, BROKER
Information is believed reliable, but not guaranteed by REALTOR®. Property is subject to prior sale, correction or withdrawal without notice.