6.5± Acres | Bandera County, Texas | $1,295,000
Architecturally Remarkable Home embracing the land and its beauty to the fullest. First Class Valley Views. Crystal Clear Creek Frontage. Large Neighboring Ranches. A rare Texas Hill Country find!
New Listing, Live Water, Recreation, Properties with Improvements
3122 Cazey Creek Road • Medina, Texas • Bandera County
- Cazey Creek Frontage (One Side)
- Water Well
- Water Storage Tank
Excellent Blend of Land Features:
- Level Home Site
- Hill Top Advantage to First Class Valley Views
- Gently rolling bottomland with fertile soils cantilevers over a steep Limestone Bluff overlooking Cazey Creek below
- Combination of Heavily Wooded Areas and Open Areas
- Rugged Terrain and Limestone Terraces slope down to a Level Home Site located at the base of the Wooded Hillside
- Live Oak
- Spanish oak
- Crawling Vines
- Native Aquatic Plant Life familiar to the Texas Hill Country River Region
- Xeriscaped Yard Areas Studded with Large Towering Live Oak that were preserved and integrated into the Home Site
- Several species of trees display a vibrant array of beautiful colors during Fall Foliage while others provide as a valuable food source for Wildlife
- Whitetail Deer
- Amphibious Creatures
- Migratory Birds
- Cazey Creek stretches along a portion of the Eastern boundary
- Wading Pools, Crystal Clear Waterfront
- Extraordinary 6,522± Sq. Ft. Home with an Additional 1,126± Sq. Ft. in Covered Porches
- 3 Bedroom – 3.5 Bathroom Home with Master Suite, Mud/Utility Room, Kitchen/Great Room, Home Office, Guest Bedrooms/Study, Home Theatre, Oversized Recreation Complex, Craft Room/Workshop, Green House and 3 Car Climate Controlled Garage with Additional Covered Carport Parking.
- 3-Car Heated and Cooled Enclosed Garage with additional Covered Carport Parking
- Beautiful Views
- Wooded Hill Side shades the home
- Bottomland and Creekside establish the perfect combination for Relaxation and Quality Time with Family and Friends
- The Great Room to Kitchen area hold key to some of the best views in the house, opening up to a 14’ deep covered patio by a 24’ wide sliding glass wall really bringing in the outdoors. Retractable Screens operated by remote control help keep insects out.
- The Master Bedroom showcases Cork Flooring, Large Walk-In Closet and Two 12′ walls of sliding glass converging at a corner to visually and physically connect the room to the outdoors. The Glass Doors open up to a covered porch with exposed wood rafters, beams and an outdoor shower.
- First Class Gorgeous Views Capture the Panorama of Two Long Valleys and Nearby Surrounding Hills.
- Sizable Laundry Room complete with plentiful counter space, sink and storage
- Significantly Large Recreation Room is an Entertainer’s Delight, inclusive with Wet Bar provides plenty of space for Game Tables, Fitness Equipment and Family / Friends.
- Large Home Office and Bedrooms complete with their own Covered Patios
- Water Storage Tank
- Water Well
- Theatre Room with Ambient Lighting
- Workshop / Craft Room with Built -In Storage
- The Backyard is studded with Shade Casting Oaks and filled with sounds of flowing water and wind rustling through the Hills
- A Large Pivot Door is an entry without comparison
- Sleek Stained Concrete Flooring
- Clerestory Windows bring in Natural Lighting and nearby Mountain Views
- Stone Walls add warmth to the Modern Interior of the Home
- Hillside Blocks the Harsh West Sun
- Green House
Download & Print
Fill Our Form and I’ll Call You
Cash to Seller
Third Party Finance
BRANDON BOWNDS, BROKER
Office (830) 966-6111
Mobile (210) 288-4325
Information is believed reliable, but not guaranteed by REALTOR®. Property is subject to prior sale, correction or withdrawal without notice.